Friday 25 September 2009

Confucius say "Man who walks through an airport door sideways...."

Yes I've made it to Bangkok!

I've survived the 6 hours in Heathrow and the 11 hour flight stuck between two people. Managed to break and repair the in flight controls for my tv (despite all the instructions being in Chinese). Didnt die on the Thai motorways despite the driver hitting 120kmph in a seatbeltless car. And managed to get myself into the hostel.

Can't get over sweating in the rain - yes thats right i stepped off a plane into a downpour - not impressed in the slightest with that.

Been out and had dinner - didnt sit too well but i think thats a result of tiredness - as are my insane ramblings here (promise there's more coherent posts to come)

Funniest sight of the day - a picture of the great wall of china on the way to departures in terminal 3 at heathrow, which has a electrical plug socket cut unintentionally into the wall.

Anyway I should sign off for now before I fall asleep on the computer

No comments:

Post a Comment